The main point behind DTF printing is very simple - print on film and transfer it to the selected fabric with a hot press. This new technology has received extensive attention overseas because of its flexibility in printing on almost all possible fabrics or leather. Whether it is cotton, silk, polyester, synthetic fabric, leather or synthetic leather, there is no difference - the DTF printing process can be applied to all these products.
The shift to DTF technology is very clear and direct. Whether you are currently engaged in screen printing T-shirt process, DTG printing process, or even as a new business, DTF printing technology does not require a large amount of initial investment.
The basic materials for running the DTF printing process include:
In the DTF printing process PET films are used as the primary substrate – We shall refer these films as DTF Transfer Films, which is different as compared to those use in screen printing. With a thickness of about 0.75mm, DTF Transfer Films have better transfer characteristics as compared to other kinds of film. In addition, the films can be classified based on their “peeling” type – Hot peel or cold peel.
The software used is also crucial in the process of DTF printing. Print characteristics, ink colour performance, and final print performance on the fabric/t-shirt after the transfers are greatly influenced by the software used in the printing process. That being said, a specialised RIP software is required such that it can handle CMYK and White colours. Colour profiling, ink levels, drop sizes and other factors contributing to an optimized print result are all governed by the DTF RIP Software.
The DTF printing process requires the use of an adhesive powder. This substance will melt using high heat and will act as glue that binds the coloured pigments in the prints onto the fabric/t-shirt.
DTF Printing Inks
DTF printing inks are a specially designed water-based pigment inks that are available in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, and White Colours. A layer of White ink is a special component that is required between the adhesive powder and coloured inks.
Automatic Powder Distributor / Curing Machine
The powder distributor is used in the roll-to-roll DTF solution. The application will evenly distribute and remove excess powder before the film is transferred onto the curing machine. The curing machine is an industrial conveyor belt oven that cures the adhesive powder onto the film.
A heat-press machine is mainly used to transfer the printed image onto the film onto the fabric or t-shirt. When using a roll-to-roll printer, it is recommended that you use a more efficient automatic heat-press machine that that has 2 press stations.
Reprint please indicate fromDTF printer center，Article title：《On DTF printing process and transfer technology》
Guess You Like
You Leave a comment:Welcome
- About Us
Add my WhatsApp now
best dtf printer for distributorsdtf-printer-industrychoose/buy-dtf-printerdtf-transferdtf-transfer-printingdtf-transfer-tecnologyDTF-transferadvantages-of-DTF-printingDTF-PrintingDTF-printer-for-saleSolutions-about-DTF-printerDtf-Printer-for-Printing-T-ShirtT-Shirt-Printing-Dtf-Printer-for-SaleDTF-transfer-printer-with-white-powderlarge-particle-size-of-DTF-printerbeing-an-agentFAQs-about-DTF-printerBest-A3-DTF-Printer-2022DTF-Printing-for-T-shirtsDTF-Printer-with-Epson-XP600
large-particle-size-of-DTF-printerDTF-printer-for-saleDTF-transfer-printer-with-white-powderDTF-PrintingDTF-transferbeing-an-agentdtf-printer-industryDtf-Printer-for-Printing-T-ShirtFAQs-about-DTF-printeradvantages-of-DTF-printingdtf-transfer-tecnologyBest-A3-DTF-Printer-2022DTF-Printing-for-T-shirtsDTF-Printer-with-Epson-XP600dtf-transfer-printingdtf-transferbest dtf printer for distributorsSolutions-about-DTF-printerT-Shirt-Printing-Dtf-Printer-for-Salechoose/buy-dtf-printer
- Knowledge About Direct To Film Printers
- Prerequisites for DTF Printing
- DTF printer user purchase instructions
- TEXTEK DTF printer factory will participate in Zhengzhou Exhibition
- Pros and Cons of UV Printers, DTF Printers and UV DTF Printers
- Basic manufacturing process of dtf printer
- On DTF printing process and transfer technology
- DTF Transfer Printer Direct To Film Printer Epson
- How long does a DTF printer machine take to do a t-shirt or other garment?
- Best DTF printer in 2022
- Latest Comments
- What are the benefits of owning a DTF printer?The benefits of having a DTF printer include faster printing time, the ability to print on a variety of different fabrics, permanent ink that does not fade over time, and low cost per print. In addition, these printers are usually small in size and light in weight, making it easy to move from one location to another.Is the DTF printer expensive?The cost of DTF printers varies by manufacturer and model, but typically ranges from $3500 to $7000. Is the DTF printer worth it? I think so! You have saved enough time for me to recommend these machines.Is it difficult to use DTF printer?The DTF printer is actually very easy to use! Simply insert it (or turn on the battery powered unit), load the fabric into the specified tray, use the knob on the side or top of each machine to adjust the width guide, and then select the image to be printed on a specific material type before clicking print.
- Favourite Links
- DTF Film
- direct to film printer
- dtf printer south America
- impresora dtf precio
- DTF Printer Price
- DTF Printer
- dtf printing meaning
- Impresora DTF Colombia Precio
- dtf transfer printer for sale
- DTF Transfer Pet Film Printer
- moissanite rings
- DTF Printer Manufacturer
- dtf printer price
- dtf printer canada
- DTF Printing Machine
- Direct To Film Printer
There are no comments for the time being. Let's add one(●'◡'●)