As a textile dealer, how to break the tradition and obtain greater commercial value? How to make a fortune in the mainstream printing industry?
T-shirts are widely used and have been welcomed by consumers. In recent years, with the continuous development of the global economy and the vigorous development of printing technology, people's demand for "personalized customization" has been growing. Many entrepreneurs have seen business opportunities. T-shirts are an excellent canvas for many designs. In the next few years, digital inkjet printing will maintain a compound annual growth rate of 15%. It is estimated that by 2025, the global customized T-shirt printing market value will exceed 10billion US dollars.
The most popular textile printing technologies are DTG and DTF. How do you decide which technology is more suitable for you?
DTG refers to the direct use for garment printing, also known as direct textile printing, which directly prints ink on the substrate. The film can be directly printed by heating, and has the advantages of low cost and high efficiency.
DTF is an exponential direct to film printing film. It uses the transfer paper with model removal, adheres to the ink by using the characteristics of hot-melt adhesive powder, automatically positions the hot-melt adhesive powder, and creates a printing method of free cutting and free pick printing, which can transfer the graphics on the transfer paper to the clothes through the heat transfer machine. DTF is easy to overcome even when printed on dark fabrics that are difficult to handle with DTG.
Compared with DTG, DTF has a lower price, and there are more or less differences in application fields, printing processes and printing effects.
1. Application field
Customers who know about DTG printers know that DTG is printed on 80% of pure cotton fabrics, which is more limited by fabrics. DTF can be applied to various fabrics, such as cotton, nylon, high elastic sportswear, etc., and is not affected by fabric color. The limitation is that both dark and light fabrics can be easily applied. Even on different types of surfaces such as luggage, shoes, and even glass, wood, metal, leather, you can use DTF to apply your design to various commodities. You can even sell the printed transfer film directly to customers, and allow them to place their design on any surface or object they choose, so as to expand your business.
2. Printing process
Before using DTG printer, the printing materials need to be pretreated. The hot melt process used in DTF transfer can directly bond the printed matter to the material, which means that no pretreatment is required. However, after the DTF is reprinted, the printed image needs to be transferred from the transfer film to the printing material, and the DTG can be directly hot pressed after printing.
3. Print effect
DTG printing is soft. DTF print pattern is more durable and suitable for high-frequency items.
Another unique advantage of DTF is that it can reduce the inventory of printed clothing, and only needs a small space to store the transfer film. When the customer places an order or a certain pattern is popular, the transfer film can be transferred. Effectively avoid enterprise risks.
As a manufacturer specializing in printer R & D and manufacturing for five years, the new DTF printer tk602 launched by dstec in 2022 has been launched, and has been comprehensively upgraded on the basis of the past.
The best DTF printer of 2022 has the following advantages:
1. It integrates printing, drying, powder vibrating, dust removal, drying and paper receiving, making the operation more convenient and greatly reducing the use space;
2. Anti static, pressure adjustable pinch roll, more accurate paper feeding;
3. High precision vacuum adsorption aluminum platform - prevents the film from arching and damaging the nozzle during the printing process;
4. High quality anti slip white ink circulating peristaltic pump, more stable circulation and adjustable speed;
5. High quality, high-precision closed-loop servo motor - ensure high-precision, high-quality printing;
6. Epson series high silent guide rail makes printing more stable;
7. Support 600mm ultra wide format printing, compatible with 30cm-65cm DTF film printing;
Reprint please indicate fromDTF printer center，Article title：《Should textile distributors choose DTF or DTG?》
Tag：best dtf printer for distributors
Guess You Like
You Leave a comment:Welcome
- About Us
Add my WhatsApp now
best dtf printer for distributorsdtf-printer-industrychoose/buy-dtf-printerdtf-transferdtf-transfer-printingdtf-transfer-tecnologyDTF-transferadvantages-of-DTF-printingDTF-PrintingDTF-printer-for-saleSolutions-about-DTF-printerDtf-Printer-for-Printing-T-ShirtT-Shirt-Printing-Dtf-Printer-for-SaleDTF-transfer-printer-with-white-powderlarge-particle-size-of-DTF-printerbeing-an-agentFAQs-about-DTF-printerBest-A3-DTF-Printer-2022DTF-Printing-for-T-shirtsDTF-Printer-with-Epson-XP600
dtf-printer-industrybeing-an-agentDTF-transferDtf-Printer-for-Printing-T-ShirtDTF-printer-for-saleDTF-transfer-printer-with-white-powderbest dtf printer for distributorsdtf-transfer-printingDTF-PrintingDTF-Printing-for-T-shirtsBest-A3-DTF-Printer-2022FAQs-about-DTF-printeradvantages-of-DTF-printingSolutions-about-DTF-printerDTF-Printer-with-Epson-XP600choose/buy-dtf-printerdtf-transfer-tecnologydtf-transferT-Shirt-Printing-Dtf-Printer-for-Salelarge-particle-size-of-DTF-printer
- Knowledge About Direct To Film Printers
- Prerequisites for DTF Printing
- DTF printer user purchase instructions
- TEXTEK DTF printer factory will participate in Zhengzhou Exhibition
- Pros and Cons of UV Printers, DTF Printers and UV DTF Printers
- Basic manufacturing process of dtf printer
- On DTF printing process and transfer technology
- DTF Transfer Printer Direct To Film Printer Epson
- How long does a DTF printer machine take to do a t-shirt or other garment?
- Best DTF printer in 2022
- Latest Comments
- What are the benefits of owning a DTF printer?The benefits of having a DTF printer include faster printing time, the ability to print on a variety of different fabrics, permanent ink that does not fade over time, and low cost per print. In addition, these printers are usually small in size and light in weight, making it easy to move from one location to another.Is the DTF printer expensive?The cost of DTF printers varies by manufacturer and model, but typically ranges from $3500 to $7000. Is the DTF printer worth it? I think so! You have saved enough time for me to recommend these machines.Is it difficult to use DTF printer?The DTF printer is actually very easy to use! Simply insert it (or turn on the battery powered unit), load the fabric into the specified tray, use the knob on the side or top of each machine to adjust the width guide, and then select the image to be printed on a specific material type before clicking print.
- Favourite Links
- DTF Film
- direct to film printer
- dtf printer south America
- impresora dtf precio
- DTF Printer Price
- DTF Printer
- dtf printing meaning
- Impresora DTF Colombia Precio
- dtf transfer printer for sale
- DTF Transfer Pet Film Printer
- moissanite rings
- DTF Printer Manufacturer
- dtf printer price
- dtf printer canada
- DTF Printing Machine
- Direct To Film Printer
There are no comments for the time being. Let's add one(●'◡'●)